Company industry: Lift & Elevator
Working Location: Sukhumvit
Working day: Monday – Friday
Performing QA inspection works of the installation and service projects
Coordinate with factories regarding parts claim process, product and technical knowledge and training methodology
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform inspection works to ensure the installation works, wiring test run and all service maintenance, repair and modernization works are performed properly, equipments work properly in good condition and always comply with EH&S safety rules and regulations.
- Inspect and supervise sub-contractors, testers and technician team on installation, wiring test run and service works to always comply with good quality and EH&S safety rules and regulations.
- Summarize the reports of inspection results to supervisor or management for further actions in quality improvement and safety compliance.
- Process and manage spare parts claim from factories or suppliers effectively to ensure the availability of parts for process timely.
- Plan and implement technical knowledge and training methodology to all Installation, Test Run and Service team to enhance their knowledge and skills effectively.
- Supervise sub-contractors as relevant with good understanding of products, applications, process, and requirements including company Safety rules & regulations
- To comply with all prevailing WWJSSS Safety Rules and Regulations and UTC Code of Ethics and others at all time
- Male, age 27-40 years.
- Bachelor in electrical or mechanical engineer, electrical engineer is preferred
3. Experience in elevator and escalator skills
4. Experience in elevator or escalator wiring test skills or QA is an advantage
- Ability to understand circuit diagram and follow technical manuals
6. Good English and communication skills
7. Self-motivated, Responsible and willing to learn
Any other duties that may be given by Supervisor/Superior from time to time
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to email@example.com for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320#111
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.