Company industry: Air manufacturing
Work location: Bangna-Trad Rd., Samutprakarn
Working day: Monday – Friday
Job Summary :
Maintaining and creating process documentation, including work standards, OMS, SOE, part routines, Continual process improvement, including line re-arrangements, jig & fixture design, and determining the best way to perform work. Training operators, implementing new products into the factory floor, manage multiple projects to successful conclusion. Specify acquire, and install tooling and machinery.
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum 2-3 year in a discrete manufacturing environment
· Assembly line, sheet metal machinery, or tooling experience
· Good project management skills
· Good command of English communication skills
· Knowledge of ISO 9002 is preferable
· Statistical abilities sufficient to train in Six Sigma techniques
· Able to use Auto Cad program and knowledge of ISO 9002 is preferable
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to email@example.com for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320#110
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.