Company Industry: Oil and Gas
Work Location: Sriracha, Chonburi
Salary: 40,000 +
1. Mechanical Engineer: Responsible for providing mechanical or metallurgical technical support for refinery operation, executing key maintenance activities to support equipment repair and preventive maintenance work.
2. Electrical / Instrumental Engineer: Responsible for monitoring electrical power, instrument or providing technical support for refinery operation.
3. Process/Chemical Engineer: Responsible for monitoring process unit, troubleshooting, setting up operating targets to ensure that the units are operated safely and efficiently. Provide studies, analyses and design for improving plant efficiency. Identify investment opportunities/projects for plant improvement and provide technical support.
- Graduated in related engineering fields as following:
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical/ Mechanical Tech/ Metallurgical/ Industrial/ Electrical Civil/ Instrumental engineer, Material Science, or aerospace
- Chemical/Process Engineering: Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology Petrochemical Technology, Petroleum Technology, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent curriculum
- Electrical/Instrumental Engineering: Electronics, Mechatonics
- Graduation from overseas university is preferred
- GPA (Bachelor & Master degree) 3.00 or above
- Strong academic background, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English
- Able to work upcountry
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.