Company Industry: IT
Total experience: 7-15 years in IT service & support or related fields
Work location: Asoke, Bangkok
Salary range: Max 100K
Working time: Monday – Friday
- Plan service delivery according to Scope of Work.
- Work with Project Supervisor to define operation procedure for the project.
- Plan job assignment for each project members.
- Assign job to each project members.
- Rotate job of each project members for better service delivery.
- Request resource and follow up resource preparation for running project.
- Advise each project members to deliver professional service to customer.
- Analyze performance reports generated by Project Supervisor.
- Manage to maintain working environment to be able to support each project members.
- Adjust operation procedure based on performance reports analysis.
- Resolve any issues in project team, may request support from Department Manager.
- Alert and consult with Department Manager at the early state before problem occurs.
- Report team performance to Department Manager weekly.
- Interface with customer to:
I.) Report service performance.
II.) Make recommendations to prevent future problems.
III.) Issues escalation.
IV.) Resolve any issues between customer and service team.
- Male or Female, 30-40 years of age
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Sciences, MBA or any related fields
- 7-15 years in IT service & support or related fields (Infrastructure, Service Delivery)
- Project Management experiences at least 5 years
- Good command of English.
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to email@example.com for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320 x103
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.