- Make clear understanding of clients' company cultures and job requirements.
- Identify, assess and select potential candidates, using database, network of contacts and other direct search sources.
- Recruit and give the consultation to the candidates.
- Control and confirm for making and keeping employee’s personal file and keep it up-date all time.
- Job posting management.
- Conduct successful candidates' reference check for clients.
- Coordinate between clients and candidates to solve all problems.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Admin, Computer related, or any other fields.
- At least 1 year of work experience in related field
- Good command in English
- Active, enthusiastic, fast learner, and good interpersonal skill
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong coordination, follow up, and problem solving skills
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320 x108
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.