Position: Accountant, Project
Company Industry: Oil and Gas
Work Location: Chatuchak
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. (GPA. 3.00)
2. At least 3 years experience in related field
3. Good command of spoken and written English.
4. Ability to operate PC.
Scope of work:
· To coordinate and perform accounting activities for the Company’s operating projects.
· To record and check the expenditure being charged from suppliers.
· To ensure sufficient documentation and authorization in place prior to further process of payment and prepares data for monthly cash call, withholding tax and Petroleum Income Tax submission and monitors and controls the expenditure to be in line with the approved budget and allocates costs to the appropriate budgeting items as well as performs analysis on the expenditure and prepares report to supervisor and Department Manager.
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320 x105
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.