|Accountant / Tax Compliance |
Position: Accountant / Tax Compliance
· Prepare and conduct computations of tax filing for corporate functions in order to submit to Revenue Department.
· Provide information to support international assets’ tax calculation and submission.
· Monitor and review tax filing for international assets prepared by local agents.
· Calculate and monitor deferred tax of corporate functions and international assets on a monthly basis.
· Review tax-related document and coordinate with Revenue Department for tax refund investigation.
· Calculate and estimate half-year tax volume for projects/ assets.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax or related fields.
· Working experiences at least 2-4 years in accounting or tax field.
· Understand the Tax Compliance process and business requirements.
· Good command of written and spoken English (Minimum TOEIC Score: 650).
· Good command in Ms. Office and others software related work function.
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to email@example.com for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320 x105
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.