Company Industry: Chemical and Plastic Products
Work Location: Yannawa
Total experience: 3-10 years experience of selling Chemical or Plastic Products
Special Skills: good interpersonal with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills Salary: ~40-90 K
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Providing Sales forecast and develop the effective strategic planning and marketing plan
- Develop Sales and Marketing plans and means to achieve goals and objectives
- Handle performance management, career and success planning for Sale Team
- Visiting customers very often and ensure all services in company standard to maximize customer satisfaction and get feedback from customers to improve the service performance
- Driving sales growth and increasing the company market share
- Seeking for the new business channel to increase sales and market share as well as build the company profitability
- Managing and monitoring the Sale Operation Team to ensure high level and effective services
- Age between 30 - 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer science or related field
- At least 5 years work experience of selling chemical Product or Plastic Product such as ABS.
- Knowledgeable of Engineering Plastic industry.
- Established contacts and relationships capability with potential customers and strategic partners.
- Good interpersonal with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320 Ext. 105.
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities