· Perform Crystal Enterprise system administration and monitoring
· Perform SQL Server Reporting Services system administration and monitoring
· Set up new applications to use Crystal Enterprise\SSRS
· Set up new developers on Common Development Environment.
· Troubleshoot and resolve report delivery problems
· Troubleshoot and resolve report development problems
· Coordinate changes with service providers & customers
· Implement changes (perform software installation and configuration for new releases, service packs, etc.)
· Maintain operational documentation
· Develop reports for project
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT field with at least GPA 2.75
- Good analytical skill.
- Good command of English is required (TOEIC > 750, TOEFL > 233, IELT > 6.5).
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.