Work Location: Sathorn, Bangkok
Provide technical application support for the application and develop and maintain application reports using Business Objects.
- Be able to communicate easily for both verbal and written skills in the English language
- Monitor PMTS queue and provide user problem resolution in a global environment.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Develop technical solutions using PL/SQL skills
- Develop and maintain application reports using Business Objects
- Monitor application performance and report any issues to management in a timely fashion.
- Attend team meetings and meetings with application owner during off hours (currently evenings bi-weekly)
- Provide backup support for the Gas & Power Marketing Application – Global Cost & Recovery Management (GCRM) which is also a Planview based application
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT field with at least GPA 2.75
- Good analytical skill.
- Good command of English is required (TOEIC > 750, TOEFL > 233, IELT > 6.5).
General Skills : Good English, Analysis, Design
Position Specific Skills :-
- [2-3 years experience] Oracle PL/SQL programming (preferably an intermediate to advanced knowledge of writing SQL would be very important since the business requires many customizations)
- [1-3 years experience] Report development (Business Objects preferable, or some similar reporting tool like Crystal Reports, ActiveReports, etc..)
- Application support knowledge (PMTS/CMTS procedures)
- Understanding of web application client/server architecture.
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to email@example.com for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.