Company Industry: IT
Work location: Phra-ram VI Road
Salary range: Negotiable
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor 's Degree in Business Administration or other related subject
- Experience in a Customer Service or Call Center or Related fields
- Pleasant personality
- Good human relation skills, service minded with strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English
- Provide accurate and true information needed by the caller and study the organization and knowledge-based as much as possible to avoid unknown questions.
- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails , web site and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
- Create reports according to customer’s requirements e.g. daily call logging, monthly statistic report, customized report.
Interested candidate please send a copy of your resume along with any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for further process. For more details, please call 02-284-1320 x103.
Please kindly refer this job to anyone you know whose qualifications seem to match with the requirements of this job.